Thursday, December 17, 2015

Merry Christmas

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  My heart is exploding with fulfillment when I get to hold my boys each night with Eddie by my side.  I have a rewarding job for a wonderful, growing company.  I have a supportive family who makes all of this possible.  I feel so blessed and fortunate. This past year has truly been a great one. 

Elliott's 19 Week Sonogram



Anthony's 1st Haircut


Celebrating with my SIL in NYC
Celebrating at Christina and Mike's Wedding


Anthony's 1st Birthday Celebration

With the surprise of Elliott, I'd spend most of the year pregnant.  Eddie and I had our first weekend get-away away from Anthony Valentines' weekend to spend it with friends for a wedding in Charleston, SC.  Then Anthony and I (with Elliott in tow) traveled to Chicago twice, once by plane which I'm sure he won't have a memory of but I have pics to show him as he grows older.  We celebrated the marriage of Christina & Mike.  Anthony had his first birthday and shortly after that learned to walk, use a fork and spoon and go down a slide by himself.  His first word was "more"!  Mama and Dada are coming in second....

We celebrated the birth of Elliott in September.  Halloween was new and Anthony got to one neighbors house to trick or treat and then was bored with it, but his Halloween costume was a tradition in the making....Homemade!!! 

Thanksgiving was spent with Grandpa Cas and Grammy Briggs came to town.  Christmas this year will be celebrated with Uncle Mike, Aunt Christina and Grandma and Grandpa Cas.  I'm so excited to start traditions with my boys.  This will be the second year we will have the feast of the 7 fishes on Christmas Eve.

I did not have the time to create Christmas cards this year, so from our home to yours, we wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



Anthony with Mama



Daddy & Anthony

Anthony
Elliott

FAMILY!!!
My love


Anthony Halloween 2015
Elliott's 1st Halloween
Meeting Santa for the first time


 
 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: