Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Food

LUNCH
So I just came back from lunch.  Health conscious as I am trying to be, made this delicious turkey sandwich.


Recipe?  Ok...
I used Sourdough bread, but whole grain or wheat would probably have been healthier
4 slices of turkey
handful of fresh baby spinach
2 or 3 sliced fresh portabella mushrooms 
sliced cucumber
tomatoes

Give it a try...it was so good!



LAST NIGHT:
So last night I went to the gym for about an hour. Did 25 minutes of cardio on the ARC -Trainer, then a lower body workout. Went home and decided, I'll have a meal replacement shake! I called it the "peanut butter and jelly". Well halfway through my shake, I was starving!! Then I started having cravings for everything that was bad for me; french fries, potato chips & dip...DOH!. So I settled for a small bowl of Mac & cheese. Progress not perfection....

Not going to lose the 5 lbs I want to lose eating that at night. My trainer told me he is doing a diet where he doesn't eat carbs after 6pm. Maybe I should try that!?  I found this book on Amazon that I might try to have more recipes on hand ...














Maybe I need to get a parrot that yells at me "FATTY!!", like in the book "Chasing Harry Winston" by Lauren Weisberger. HA HA HA~!! Good book by the way...funny! :)
 Chasing Harry Winston: A Novel

No comments: