Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Starting tomorrow

Well I am one week into using Animal Cuts.  So far, I haven't really seen a difference.  My appetite has decreased, I get full faster... but I haven't lost any weight yet.  I have tons of energy, especially around 3 hours after I take the supplements...during the week that sucks, cause I am sitting behind a desk all day.  For the past three morning, I have been getting a mild heartburn feeling after taking the supplements, but seems to dissolve after chugging a bottle of water.  :)  Well...week one down, 2 to go...so we shall see if anything starts to change.



So I am going to try this supplement called "Animal Cuts".  I heard from a friend that it works really well for the 5lbs weight loss goal, and definition in muscle I am seeking.  So after the past few weeks, I've been working out at least 3 times per week.  Well this week, I've already gone both Monday and Tuesday and ready to go again tonight...I'm on an "active" roll.  So starting tomorrow the Animal Cuts supplement will be under way and I will be able to tell you all more about it in about a week.  In the meantime, if you'd like to research, here it is:

No comments: