Tuesday, November 19, 2013

9 Weeks

How far along? 9 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, I haven't weighed myself, but I've been eating ALOT!  Small meals very frequently.  I feel like I'm eating all day long.

Maternity clothes? Haven't been wearing any, but I did get a few things in and tried on a pair of pants for work...man are they comfortable!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Can't get enough of it

Best moment this week: Seeing that Eddie wrote "Baby Appt" on our calendar at home for our next appointment.  Awww, it's the little things.  :)

Miss Anything? No, I've substituted coffee for Hot Cocoa, and I'm loving that.

Movement: No, unless butterflies count.
Food cravings: Cravings seem to have gone away.  I'm trying to get in more vegetables, but the thought of lettuce, onions, and other veggies has me feeling queasy.  I made a chicken pot pie this week and loaded it up with veggies, so I'm getting some in my diet. Paleo has slipped to the way side...I'm just praying that once I stop feeling sick all the time I'll be better able to regain my focus on the healthier stuff.  For my sake and the baby's.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The thought of lettuce, raw onions, and I think I over did it on gingerale.  Also cutting meat has turned into an issue.  GAG!

Have you started to show yet: I have a very small bump. Can you see it?
Gender: Still don't know, but still calling him he. 
Special things I'm focusing on:  Really going to try and get to the gym at least twice this week.  I went on Monday and am planning on going again today.  I've just been so tired the past few days, I've been in bed before 8pm.
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I've been happy for the most part, lately.  But those damn Armed Forces commercials wishin their families a happy holiday on the radio keep making me tear up on the drive in to work. 

Looking forward to: Not feeling nauseous and sick every day.

No comments: