Monday, December 2, 2013

11 Weeks

The past couple weeks have been the best week so far, barely  nauseaous, just a few smalls waves of it in the morning before I eat breakfast and later in the evenings when I really need to just sit down and rest and stop for the day.  Praise Jesus!  I'm so happy.  I haven't worn the PSI Bands in 12 days

How far along? 11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs!  OMG

Maternity clothes? No, not yet, but pants and some of my jeans I'd rather leave my button unbuttoned.  ha ha!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping good
Best moment this week:  My mom and sister came for Thanksgiving, and of course they are over the moon about the baby, and my sister had to feel the bump.  Ha ha.  And talk to it.  ;)  HA HA 

Miss Anything? Nope, I'm staying strong!

Movement: Butterflies and some aches and pains, but the doc says that's mostly my ab muscles resisting to stretch, and not me feeling the baby at this point.

Food cravings: Can't have enough fruit!  Pineapple, strawberries,  blueberries, banana's...
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still on the no Veggie kick.  My head misses them!!  I hope my dislike of them will pass quickly!

Have you started to show yet: Yes, I am confident in my bump.


Gender: Nope, still don't know, but I'm thinking the no veggie issue is Eddie's fault, so it's gotta be a boy. :)
Special things I'm focusing on:  I made it to the gym twice last week!  YAY!!!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, Happy, Happy

Looking forward to: Eating more healthy again!

No comments: