Friday, February 7, 2014

20 Weeks

Baby @ 6 Weeks
Baby @ 20 Weeks

How far along? 20 Weeks!  I'm halfway through this pregnancy!  WOW!  It's going by so fast.
Such a huge difference in baby boy!









Total weight gain/loss: 18lbs gained.

Maternity clothes?  Loving my new Old Navy prego jeans.  So COMFY!  I also received a few hand me downs from a friend.  I am loving maternity pants.  It's like wearing sweat pants all the time.
Stretch marks? Thankfully, still no.
Sleep: Falling asleep early, but am have been having a hard time falling backs asleep in the night after going to the bathroom.  I have too much on mind.

Best moment this week: We received some of the nursery furniture.  Oh boy!!

Miss Anything?    I'm still craving beer, so I miss that alot.

Movement: Lots and lots of rolling around in there.
Food cravings:  Turkey sandwiches.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, feeling great.

Have you started to show yet: Baby bump is growing out and up.  Buddy is admiring my bump.  ;)
 

 

 
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!  Chalupa Batman, or Indie, like Indian Jones!  Clearly, we haven't agreed on a name yet...

Special things I'm focusing on: Eating right, working out, getting enough sleep.
Belly Button in or out? In,  but if i stretch out, my belly button looks like it's gone!  It's really kind of weird looking.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!

Looking forward to:  Making plans for the nursery!  We recieved a TON of hand me downs from our friends, so I'm really looking forward to sorting through all that and figuring out what we still need. 


 

No comments: