Wednesday, April 9, 2014

29 Weeks

It's a busy week for me, so this post will be short and sweet! 

How far along? 29 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: Up 26 lbs



Maternity clothes? I'm ready for it to get nice and warm so I can wear dresses without pantyhose which I have not bought ANY maternity pantyhose.  I've just cut the top a little to have some extra room and have been wearing them below the bump.
Stretch marks? No stretch marks, but the belly has been very itchy lately.
Sleep: Sleeping beautifully 

Movement: Baby C I'm beginning to think sleeps when I sleep, and plays while I work or watch tv.
Food cravings: I'm craving donuts ALL. THE. TIME.  Eddie caved on the Whle30 and then bought us donuts over the weekend.  I caved too.  Don't put donuts in a house with a pregnant woman....

However, I'm back on routine with the Whole30 for the week.  Lots of veggies in store this week, cucumber tomato salads, a cabbage and kielbasa stew, and I went a little nuts on the fruit and have pineapple, strawberries, bananas and melon.  I could eat pineapples all day long.

Special things I'm focusing on:   Staying active, eating as well as I can for the Whole30 and getting plenty of rest.
Labor Signs: No labor signs.

Belly Button in or out? half innie, half outtie

Wedding rings on or off? Still on, but have started getting a little tighter.
Happy or Moody most of the time:   Mostly happy, but easily irritated again.  Feeling slightly stressed too.  Lots of thoughts are directed into the labor subject, so I feel the need to research and prepare Eddie and I for what's to come.  But that doesn't always go over so well.

Looking forward to: We are interviewing a  Doula this week!!  We'll see how it goes.  Also, going to be finishing up painting the nursery and hopefully getting the rest of the furniture put together!

No comments: