Tuesday, May 19, 2015

24 Weeks - Baby C2

Hey everyone!  Happy Spring, almost summer!  WOO HOO!!  I can't believe I'm in my third trimester, can you?  This pregnancy is going by so quickly.  Anthony definitely keeps my mind off of it and we've had a lot going on this spring to fill in the rest of my time to think.  HA HA 


Anthony in his first tux in Aunt Christina's Wedding

Party time at Aunt Christina's wedding!
Look at these studs!

I feel guilty for not having much spare time to blog about this pregnancy.  I can hear it in the future already, "Mom, how come you didn't write about me when I was in your tummy?"  :/  But I keep telling myself, it's about being in the present,  in all the moments happening in front of me.  Anthony doesn't leave us many dull moments.  He's a very busy, curious, little boy.  He's had many firsts the past couple months.  First flight, first guys weekend with Daddy, first road trip, First tuxedo and his first visit with our family from Italy!


Anthony with Nonna Pina and Cugina Gianni


How far along?  24 weeks
24 Week BabyC2
24 Weeks BabyC2





24 Weeks Pregnant with Anthony
Total weight gain/loss: Last I knew (3 weeks ago) I was up 18 lbs.  I feel huge.

Stretch marks? None, hooray!

Sleep:  Sleep has been OK, a little rough with Anthony.  Teething and a little viral cold he caught has given him some fussy nights. But he seems to be getting back on track with the help of Grandma's chicken soup to the rescue!




Miss Anything?  Cold, frothy beer on these warms spring evenings.  I also miss my friends.  It's been forever since I've had a girls night or gotten together with them.


Movement: He's moving a lot these days.  Lots of kicks and jabs.



Food cravings: Sweets and milk.  I crave a glass of milk almost nightly.  I find that unusual because for a long time I was only on Almond Milk...but now I want cow's milk.  A nice cold glass of it.  Yum!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not anymore, I've been feeling wonderful and energized.


Special things I'm focusing on:  Drinking more water!!! Eating healthy!

I've also been researching double strollers.  I'm in love with my stroller we received for Anthony (The City Mini GT), so I'm kind of wanting the same one in the double.  I've heard mixed reviews of train versus side by side, but I'm really leaning towards the side by side and figure I'll be carrying the baby around in an Ergo carrier for a bit if I have a place to go where corners will be tight where I can still use the single stroller.  Most of the reviews I've read said they haven't had any issues getting through standard doorways.  Clothing racks, yes...but nothing else.  For the most part, we use the stroller for walks and outdoorsy kind of things.  Plus these strollers will hold an infant to a kid up to 65 lbs.... that's crazy impressive to me...and this stroller is so light 20 lbs as a single, 30 lbs as a double and easy to maneuver and close and open.  There's not a lot of storage, but that hasn't been a problem for us so far.

Anthony's current Stroller

The Double stroller version

Labor Signs: Nope, just cramping and some pressure sitting low already.



Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy and excited for the future.

Looking forward to:   Anthony's bedroom makeover!!!  I've been doing a lot of planning and pinning on pinterest...but nothing has actually started.  We will need another crib and I'm planning on maneuvering some furniture around for the new makeover. 

Also We're looking forward to celebrating this guy's first birthday!!! Just about a month away from 1 year old!!  Where does the time go~~??!!!
Anthony waving 'hello!'
 

No comments: