Friday, June 5, 2015

27 Weeks - Baby C2

Just a quick update!

Total weight gain/loss: Still18 lbs.  I feel huge.  And uncomfortable.

27 Weeks Baby C 2


27 Weeks Baby C 2


27 Weeks pregnant with Anthony

Stretch marks? None!

Sleep:  I've been sleeping good, but getting up to go to the bathroom my hips pop and my belly aches when I get out of bed.  Then it takes me a second to actually move when I get on my feet.  I feel sore all the time.




Miss Anything?  I miss feeling comfortable in my skin.  Ha!


Movement: Lot's of movement.  He's been getting stuck in my ribs on my right side, so uncomfortable, I try to bribe him with cookies to move, but that doesn't always work.  But he does like his desserts.  



Food cravings: Desserts.  But it's time to clean up my diet.  Time to prep for the marathon of birth only 13ish weeks away.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope, no more nausea.

Special things I'm focusing on:  Drinking more water!!! Eating healthy!


Labor Signs: No contractions or Braxton hicks, but a little cramping.  I have a lot of pressure every now and then really low like I did the last month of being pregnant with Anthony.


Wedding rings on or off? Still On!
 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy and excited for the future.

Looking forward to:   Anthony's birthday celebration is quickly approaching!  I can't believe he's going to be 1 years old!!

No comments: