Thursday, October 11, 2012

If it's important to you, you'll find a way

Morning, friends!  This week is flying by for me.  It's already Thursday!  I've been so busy at work and have had a ton of school work to catch up on this week, which hasn't left me much time to get my workouts in.  I did however over the weekend, get in a mile run which I shaved off 17 seconds from my last timed mile and did it in 10:14!  Progress people!  Progress!  In order to do this, I sped up the treadmill to about 7.5 every other quarter of a mile, then back down to 6. 

Monday's workout I managed to complete in 6 minutes.  Here's an overview of it:

5 Rounds for time:
10x Mountain Climbers
10x Jumping Jacks
10x Tuck Jumps
10x Squats  

The tuck jumps nearly killed me.  They seem so easy, but, they seriously get my heart rate up, quickly.  I also managed to complete an outdoor 2 mile run after that workout.  Well, it was more like a WOG.  (walk/jog).  My legs were on fire after that.  I''m hoping to get in Wednesday's missed workout at some point today.    


   

No comments: